PAYE Hourly Rate: £24.23 - £29.27 (Approx £50k - £62k pro rata)
This contract will be on a PAYE basis with some great benefits inc. holiday entitlement, free dining & gym membership, paid overtime and a potential annual bonus.
The Role: Our Global Technology client are looking for a UX Research Co-ordination Program Manager to join their team for a 6 month contract to work with a multidisciplinary team across various projects.
The chosen candidate must have 5+ year of relevant experience (managing research programs), with strong analytical skills, excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Review requirements with internal Customers
- Manage UX Research timelines
- Co-ordinate projects through it’s weekly lifecycle
- Manage schedules, identify risks and communicate goals to stakeholders
- Organise and communicate between offices and various timezones to ensure all members are being co-ordinated effectively to ensure deadlines being met
- Oversee the quality and efficiency of team members outputs, reporting progress and any issues to management on a regular basis
- Ability to evolve Program processes and strategy, based on research, data and internal trends
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to visualise data
- Ability to manage multiple projects and build strong relationships
- Excellent commutation skills with the ability to influence cross functionality at all levels
Please can you apply with a copy of your:
- Portfolio (if applicable)
- PAYE hourly rate
- Availability to start