Redlining is a must qualification.
Our Digital Products team is looking for a UX Designer with impeccable craft and attention to detail to help build the next big product that will offer an exciting way for families to interact with home media and information. You will contribute to a product vision, design connected experiences for digital, mobile, and home space, and deliver the interaction and visual design building blocks.
Join a multidisciplinary team of extraordinary UX designers, technologists, animators, and industrial designers. We are equal parts thinkers and doers, analysts and artists, designers and customers. Our goal is to ship both revolutionary and evolutionary products we are proud to use ourselves. This role is based in Seattle, WA.
What we’re looking for:
UX Production Designer with strategic design background, exceptional problem-solving skills, and extreme attention to detail to thrive within a fast-paced, collaborative, startup-like environment.
• Showcase simple design solutions for complex
problems using UI models, conceptual diagrams, user
stories, wireframes, storyboards, visual mockups, and
• Build and maintain a design language system with UX
principles, interaction patterns, UI components, and
functional specifications for internal and third party
• Manage the design process by setting people’s
expectations, driving decisions, and tracking issues.
• Articulate design work and rationale to teams, peers,
and executives for review and feedback
• Collaborate with Design, Program, and Engineering
teams from design concept to design solution, UX
guidelines, asset production, and bug fixes to ensure
quality all the way to market.
• Visual Quality Control across our device eco-
• 1-2 years of experience as a UX designer, UI designer,
information architect, or similar role.
• An online portfolio or samples of work that
demonstrate your design thinking, process, and
solutions as it relates to web-based tools, mobile
applications, and consumer electronics.
• Excellent people, project, and time management skills
to perform as a project leader or individual contributor
in a collaborative team environment
• Excellent communication, presentation, and
interpersonal skills with fluency in English.
• Passion for crafting and creating products that bring
value to consumer’s daily life, one detail at a time.
• Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for
action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as
Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
• Experience with the capabilities and limitations of
mobile and web technologies such as HTML,
• Knowledge of usability principles and techniques
• Experience creating mockups and style guides
• Bachelor's degree in UX Design or related design
• Passion for pixel perfection
• Working knowledge of native iOS and Android
• Interaction design expertise
• Visual design expertise
• Prototyping experience
• Motion graphic experience
• Creative facilitation experience
• Understanding of Android and iOS native systems