We're looking for meticulous production designers who can take ownership and identify opportunities to communicate and deliver the highest-quality assets to the client's UX designers and engineers alike.
- Deliver highest-quality digital assets for designs that range across multiple devices and regions.
- Translate designs into layout specifications, cut and organize assets, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX and engineering teams.
- Ensure that assets are on brand and strategically aligned with team vision.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Deliver digital assets for designs that range across multiple devices and regions.
- Translate designs into layout specifications, cut and organize assets and deliver to global cross functional partners
- Ensure that assets are on brand with zero tolerance for inconsistency
- 3+ years experience in the production design field
- Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch production design skills for web and mobile platforms.
- Create assets and adapt existing artwork for multi-resolution platforms using industry standard software packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to extract good art from bad art, select suitable stock photography and adapt existing art for our purposes.
- Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance for inconsistency in design.
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Respect for the creative process; welcomes feedback and iterative design environment.
- Commitment to and interest in production design; this position is not specifically a stepping stone to a UX design role.
- photoshop, illustrator, sketch
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- 5+ years of experience as a production designer in the software development environment.
- Experience with digital image asset selection and manipulation.
- BA/BS in design
- Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
- Solid understanding of regional needs for asset localization.
- Ability to improve UX with good rationale.Help to define and evolve the design and creative direction. Conceive and create mold breaking design and communications across all mediums. Work closely work with merchandising managers, UX and motion designers, programmers and producers to deliver great work in a scrappy environment. Requirements: Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment, CS3 skills: ( in design, dreamweaver, flash), apple final cut studio, after effects