Vitamin T is assisting a software company in their search for a Production Designer.
- Own and maintain a comprehensive library of design assets for reusable, systematic designs
- Partner with both product managers and product designers to adapt designs into various specs and requirements for multiple digital platforms
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team and solve user problems
- Create templates for final approved mocks for use by internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously adopt new workflows and tools as our work and team evolves
- 3+ years production design experience with mobile and web products
- Experience as an individual contributor on a Design team for desktop or mobile.
- You are meticulously organized. You care about the details!
- You are familiar working within and maintaining a Design System.
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other relevant design tools.
- Experience working with Design Systems, setting up components and patterns for internal and external users to utilize.
- Expert in Visual Design
- Proficient in Iconography Design
- Interest working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- The ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process related issues.
- Experience naming files according to production specifications
- Exceptional graphic design skills
- Experience with prototyping
- You’re quick, you work fast and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- You’re a go getter, self-sufficient and seek out answers to your questions!
- Amazing time management skills, with prior experience in a time sensitive development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- All applicants must have an online portfolio accompanying their resume/cv
- Expert knowledge of iOS Humane Interface Guidelines
- Expert knowledge of Android Material Design Guidelines
- Expert knowledge of Windows (UWP) Design Guidelines