Seeking a UX Product / Interaction Designer with 3+ years’ experience to join a fun, fast-paced FinTech product team within a global F500 financial company. This is a (W2) hourly role (full time hours, subsidized med/dental/vision benefits, on-site in San Francisco) which intends to convert to a full-time employment.
Designer is responsible for all stages of UX design; must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail. Must have the ability to successfully collaborate with other designers, product managers, and tech engineers to develop innovative, user- friendly, products as well as provide solutions for critical areas within the user-flow for digital experiences.
In this role, you’ll help to define the user model(s) and user interface for new and existing products and features, concept and develop new and engaging experiences for the user base. You’ll get to work with AI and machine learning tools!
• Work closely with other disciplines to understand design context and provide feedback
• Produce artifacts that support multiple design teams
• Contribute to next-gen vision, ensuring project contribution meets business goals, deadlines and quality
• Proactively solve issues affecting design quality and accessibility
• Work collaboratively and contribute to the success of a multidisciplinary team while being a voice for design quality
Required Skills / Knowledge
• 3 or more years of professional UX Design experience
• Proficient at process and critique
• Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate product needs and intent
• Developing ability to participate in design planning, estimation, and prioritization
• Demonstrated ability to incorporate user needs, business needs, and technical constraints/opportunities into the product development process
• Experience designing with data, financial services and/or personalization is a PLUS
• Visual design skills a PLUS, but not required