UX Producer / Project Manager
Are you a UX (User Experience) Producer who is looking for a chance to help define and drive our retail client's Loyalty Program vision?
As a UX Producer on the client's Loyalty Program, you will help guide a world class in-house creative team and work closely with key stakeholders, development and senior partners to deliver innovative end-to-end solutions that are effortless, intuitive and delight customers.
The UX Producer should have deep knowledge and practical experience in web and mobile application design, from design concept creation to development and release, and possess excellent communication abilities.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Working across the client's design organization to create strong relationships with other senior leadership teams and stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically about UX project management, forecasting for shifts in resources and direction with a focused and harmonious demeanor
- Working closely with Design, Development and Test leadership to create a successful work environment
- 5+ years experience as a Producer, UX Project Manager or similar role
- Experience leading cross functional teams through full product development cycles
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with agile/scrum
- Experience building designs for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Passion for user experience and design
- Excellent Project management, communication and organizational skills
- Experience working with online retail
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) through Fidelity
- FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
- Access to free training and continuing education