Would you like to be part of a newly created exciting digital transformation team, within a large corporate financial organisation?
Your knowledge of emerging digital technologies will be highly sought after and the ability to make recommendations and a smooth frictionless user experience.
• Develop a detailed understanding of the complete customer journey to deliver a seamless experience across all touchpoints that delivers value to the business and customer.
• Lead the user experience (UX) design of new digital platform solutions across one or more business units and projects including working closely with other members of the Digital Transformation team and business units.
• Evangelise for UX and product optimisation across the business and be the advocate for the user across everything we do.
• Perform experience audits, including gauging the usability of new and existing features and making constructive suggestions for change working with the Digital Platforms team and key suppliers to construct end-to-end digital solutions.
• Use tools to develop high fidelity prototypes, user flows, design patterns and concept mock-ups to effectively communicate interaction experience design ideas and enhancements prior to implementation.
• Provide the UX input to business units to identity and design the right mix of products and services developed by the company that meet their requirements.
• Work closely with the rest of the Digital team as well as key suppliers to establish a secure, scalable and efficient delivery model.
Job Requirements - Knowledge and Skills:
• Demonstrable success operating in a User Experience Design role for a large enterprise, major consultancy or cloud native integrators; with additional experience either developer or product designer.
• Strong level of digital literacy, and capable of effectively engaging with a wide range of digital specialists, suppliers and business stakeholders to define the best approach to digital architecture and design to achieve successful business outcomes.
• Proven track record owning the end-to-end design process for a particular product or feature as well as an excellent understanding of user experience and best practice, usability best practices and the ability to implement solutions based on the needs of users.
• Good experience speaking with stakeholders and conducting user research, creating user personas and IA
• Excellent knowledge of UX approaches plus a proven ability to develop innovative design that is aligned to support the delivery of business unit projects and achieves the digital strategy and roadmap.
• Multi-platform design experience - desktop/tablet/mobile.
• Can clearly demonstrate through real examples innovative UX design; able to articulate the challenges faced as well as the business value delivered.
• Experience of large enterprise environments including integration of new digital services with traditional systems of record. Able to successfully navigate the complexities involved in integrating new digital solutions and services with traditional enterprise IT systems within a regulated industry.
• Deep understanding and experience of using of agile delivery methods, cloud platforms and digital services, including certification in Agile (e.g. Scaled Agile Framework).
• Awareness of financial services and data protection regulations and well as security good practices.