Working with our Ads, Payments & User User Experience (UX) group, you will have the opportunity to support the user research activities for Advertiser and Publisher products, which ensure the development of innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products. You have strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple recruitment tasks simultaneously.
- Work in a Google office alongside a team of worldwide UX researchers and participant recruiters, handling multiple studies of different formats and schedules at once.
- Recruit UX research participant candidates for internal and external studies, and customer panels; coordinate the logistics of user research.
- Maintain relationships with Google’s account managers in Sales and other groups and act as a liaison between them and the research team.
- Innovate on our use of data, reporting, and tools to improve strategies, outreach, and effectiveness in delivering quality participants.
- Adhere to and inform others of the policies and ethical codes related to conducting user research at Google.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Identify and solicit appropriate candidates to participate in user experience studies.
- Communicate with user experience researchers and participants regarding recruitment details and status.
- Maintain records for all recruitment and participant activity.
- BA/BS in communications, marketing, computer science, human computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science, or other field emphasizing human behavior. In lieu of degree, 2 years of relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of experience with participant screening and recruiting, ideally in a research context.
- Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including email, web browser, database query, spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing applications; knowledge of Google Apps is preferred (but not required). Ability to work independently, to prioritize time between multiple projects, and to adapt to changing schedules and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity working with tools and people in the technology industry or a technology oriented space.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs