Our passion is creating engaging and delighting user experiences and we’re looking for a talented SR UX Producer to join our team. You'll be working with designers, usability testers, strategists, business teams and creative agencies to produce engaging, innovative applications and experiences for mobile, tablet, web and CE devices.
- Develop and oversee planning and execution of projects, production schedules, and quality assurance processes to ensure timely, effective program execution
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure the customer and business requirements are identified and documented
- Determine project sizing and manage the design schedule for large programs
- Ensure that projects are resourced appropriately
- Team with the project sponsor to coordinate the socialization and review of Customer Experience documents
- Identify, track and resolve issues that affect project scope
- Ability to define key metrics for projects
- Perform full lifecycle project management skills for transactional websites (discovery, design, development, QA, deployment, post-deployment)
- Demonstrate superior leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications
- Agency experience at a PM, Sr. PM, Senior Producer level or equivalent
- A true attention to detail, ability to define ideas down to a specification level
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project, program and engagement management
- Solid project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment to include project planning, scoping, sizing and ongoing project cost tracking and reporting.
- Proven track record for managing complex creative design efforts
- Working knowledge of the customer experience roles and deliverables
- Proven experience successfully managing a geographically remote team
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, planning and engagement management skills
- Ability to act, partner and influence at varying levels within the organization; build long term relationships with diverse sets of partners.
- Expertise in Project Management Software and Microsoft office suite (including MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- BA, BS, or MA in communications, human factors, information sciences or graphic/visual arts
- PM certification is a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs