We are hiring a UX Motion Designer in Seattle Wa for a global online retailer to create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets on a range of products.
Follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision
Inspire and mentor others on the User Experience team
Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications, and final graphics
Initiate and manage user experience research and testing processes
Drive the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries
Perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts
Oversee close coordination with the product management team to develop a shared vision of a product and then lead a process to define the experience and design to deliver on the product’s objectives
Partner with the technology team to ensure we leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experiential principles
Work strategically with other executives and team members across the organization
Partner with others in the broader design community to develop and extend the experience across the array of offerings
• 3+ years of experience as a UX motion designer or similar role.
• An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based tools, mobile applications, and consumer electronics.
• Excellent people, project, and time management skills to perform as a project leader or individual contributor in a collaborative team environment
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English.
• Interaction design expertise
• Prototyping experience
• Creative facilitation experience
• Understanding of Android and iOS native systems