Our client’s Digital Wealth Management Digital team creates fully integrated, elegant and seamless digital experience across the entire life cycle for both clients and advisors, creating efficiencies for clients and advisors.
This team seeks a UX Lead to join the team. Starts out as a 3 month assignment with opportunity to extend long-term and potential to convert to full time. The role is on-site in NYC.
As User Experience (UX) Lead, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team.
This role requires a deep understanding of experience design for financial digital products and services of all kinds, including trading and advice platforms.
A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and visual design is a must.
- Voice of the Client coordination and communications
- Lead discussions in client and advisor meetings
- Communicate and create strong partnerships with partners (tech, design, marketing) to communicate findings
- Gathering feedback into groups which translate into action/feedback along the user journey
- Mapping criteria against feedback to understand priority/complexity
- Lead the User Experience efforts, including planning discussions, management feedback and prioritization of initiatives
- Deep understanding of financial UX best practices in an effort to drive Best in Class for all of our efforts
- Coordinate efforts among all of our partners including technology, design, marketing and project management
- Work closely with the Head of User Experience to develop roadmap and UX Plan
- Assist in creation of presentation to stakeholders & other groups
- 10+ years of experience in a Digital discipline, or a demonstrated interest in Digital and strategic communications
- Bachelors degree or higher in a related field
- Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies, and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Proactive learner who possesses a solid work ethic, with adaptability to work beyond standard hours during busy periods to meet tight deadlines
- Able to multitask and shift priorities quickly while maintaining control with limited supervision
- Exceptional communication skills; must be a team player and be able to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
- Must have a track record for handling confidential information
- A plus: Expert in Excel, PowerPoint and Word; proficiency with SharePoint