Title UX Lead Application
Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As the talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so they need powerful and sophisticated tools, which take the pain out of HR management and empower employees & people leaders. That is where we come in.
My client is looking for an exceptionally talented and thoughtful designer to join their team to help them build a revolutionary new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe.
You’ll work with a passionate and innovative team of engineers, product managers and designers in a fast-paced, user-centric environment. The right candidate will bring enthusiasm, invention, and fearlessness to the role, coupled with a strong desire to solve problems with our users in mind.
- Define and continuously refine the UX strategy for client. Strategy includes ‘what’ you and your team build as well as ‘how’ you work
- Coach and direct a team of designers, manage project loads and make sure deadlines are met
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and user research throughout release cycles
- Stay on top of changing UX design technologies, as well as industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications
- Define best practices and create style guides to ensure high bar of quality
- Help drive user testing efforts
- Participate in the recruitment and interview process of new designers
- Experience creating sophisticated, elegant design and desire to help others produce the same. You know how to set goals and motivate others to reach them, and enjoy coaching and mentoring a team
- You’ve shipped product: you know the challenges (and rewards!) of release cycles and how to partner across the organization at every stage, shipping quickly and at the highest level of quality
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several large projects simultaneously
- Ability to work hand-in-hand with product team members on requirements and design
- Experience prototyping on multiple platforms
- Ability to act as an internal consultant providing business and technical guidance: you’re comfortable talking about business models and analytics
- At least 5 years of industry experience (preferably in an agile environment), with minimum of two managing and guiding teams
- An exceptional design portfolio with well thought out interactions and visuals across web applications
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com