One of our Fortune 500 clients and also Big 4 consulting firms is looking for a Rock-Star UX Lead talent that is able to be hands on and in the weeds with details of design and implementation. This department is unlike most others due to the culture environment, collaborative environment, team members and their ultimate goal of creating Industry Leading Design, Solutions and Problem Solving. The client is developing tools to power the next generation of management consulting, challenging the norm and creating new ways of working that will define the future of professional services.
The UX Lead, leverages an iterative, user-centered approach and solid UI design skills to conceive and deliver valuable new experiences for our clients and colleagues across mobile and web platforms. They are looking for experienced professionals who possess a blend of user-centered design practices, creative innovation, and the drive to work on some of the most exciting digital initiatives within the organization. Key area: Client service orientation toward stakeholders, Technical literacy, Grasp on practicalities of design craft and process, Synthesis and storytelling, Focus on tactical decisions and details vs. strategic aspects of work and Issue identification and resolution. Currently, as the team scales up and being an “army of one”, this role will not have a full cohort of junior talent to manage/deploy.
As an essential member of our innovation group, you contribute to all aspects of the process, from research and ideation to delivery with a focus on prototyping and creatively approaching constraints. From early research to executing ideas, you need to be able to think both conceptually and pragmatically about solutions. Pairing up with product managers, developers, and solution architects across multiple touchpoints is the norm to ensure success of a product, and to define how we make those concepts real.
• Collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams (design, product management, engineering, and data analysts) to conceive and produce new experiences, products and services.
• Advise the team on what will create a highly engaging and intuitive user experience and be the voice for how design decisions will impact realization of product vision.
• Design and deliver best practice user research, including helping Product Manager frame key questions, create research plans to address those, conduct activities, and synthesize the findings into meaningful, actionable insights.
• Lead and inspire by making. Hands-on craftsmanship of UI with the ability to be self- directed and proactive, push the boundaries with what's possible in partnership with technologists and product stakeholders.
• Creation of prototypes/Wireframes that help communicate and validate the optimal user flow, interaction model, and screen designs
• Collaborate with software developers and architects to review, iterate and refine product design during development cycles
• 5-8 years of hands on experience developing digital products across different mediums like web and mobile (familiarity with an Enterprise setting is a plus).
• Passionate about creating value through great design and user experience
• Ability to generate clear, creative design concepts to guide team
• Solid knowledge of and experience with Agile software development
• Strong communication skills with ability to articulate and optimize design.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs