A great UX Lead opportunity has arisen with one of the leading companies in financial data in Clapham. Their Data Quality division are transforming to become a software-as-a-service provider, offering a full range of data quality capabilities. They believe that a superb user experience is a fundamental part of this and are looking for a UX professional to lead the strategy and team. You will be working as part of cross-functional teams to create and re-engineer the client's products and services.
You will be responsible for fulfilling the various UX activities of the User Centred Design (UCD) process within Agile teams, working with Product Owners to design and improve the products and also contribute to the iterative development of new products. You will be an advocate of UCD and assist in embedding this methodology across the wider business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with Product Managers, Software Developers and Testers, Architects, Technical Authors and Marketing colleagues to help define and implement end-to-end user experiences that deliver tangible business results within a fast, iterative environment
• Translate research findings into creative concepts and functional components
• Understand our products, marketplace and business and technical strategies as the background to working on product and marketing requirements
• Create user-centric concepts, prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups and UI visuals to explore potential solutions
• Be the ‘eyes of the customer’ and balance customers’ needs with business requirements while considering technical constraints
• Through socialisation, feedback and testing, iteratively improve designs and ultimately make them ready to be handed over for implementation
• Contribute to the evolution and delivery of our best practice standards and guidelines
• Facilitate and drive performance management processes
• Champion a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the business. Ensure that by leading by example, you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of customers. Through the adoption of a top down approach, demonstrate a culture where all of our people understand their regulatory obligations, including what the fair treatment of customers means to them and their organisation.
• Of graduate calibre, or equivalent qualifications or experience
• Experience as a Senior UX Designer, working in a web-facing software development environment or similar to create interactive prototypes, wireframes, work-flow storyboards and mock-ups
• Fluent in the use of Axure RP Pro or a similar prototyping application
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must enjoy working in a friendly, fast-paced team environment and be comfortable presenting ideas to senior stakeholders
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently to gather and distill complex requirements
• Familiar with agile methodology and iterative design
• Has a demonstrable interest in good UX and UI design, and what this means for both the end user and service provider.
• Good understanding of the principles of modern UI development technologies (CSS3, HTML, jQuery and Ajax)
• Has worked in a global environment (The client also has delivery teams in Malaysia and the US, plus regional commercial operations).
• Experience of integrated, software-as-a-service platforms and data-driven software
• Ability to help facilitate user testing, including experience with obtaining and analysing quantitative and qualitative feedback.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs