User Experience Lead
Are you a senior user experience professional? Want to lead the user experience charge for high profile digital projects from web sites to mobile apps?
Our agency client is looking for driven, self-motivated user experience professionals who (ideally) come from an agency background that are able to lead teams through strategy, concepting, and interaction design. Ideal candidates balance solid hands-on deliverables skills with team leadership and exceptional client partnering. This is a hands on role: creating personas, wireframes, and other deliverables needed to communicate your vision is a must.
• Lead creation of exceptional UX solutions for clients.
• Own quality and completion of all UX deliverables on projects.
• Partner with clients to define vision, business goals, and requirements.
• Organize and lead client and internal presentations.
• Manage IA / Interaction Design resources on assigned projects.
• Work with research team to define correct research processes, and participate in user testing or fieldwork as needed
• Collaborate with client and internal teams (creative, tech) to ensure UX vision is communicated and understood.
• Champion usability and UCD principles in the organization.
• Plan appropriate activities based on nature of engagement.
• Share UX knowledge and champion UX throughout the organization
• 5+ years experience Interaction Design or product development, working with large and transactionally-driven sites and applications.
• Relentless focus on developing the highest quality user experiences possible.
• Full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to specific engagements.
• Successful track record leading teams, experience managing junior colleagues
• Proven client management skills, engaging presentation style
• Solid writing and visual communication skills
• Familiarity with usability heuristics and relevant HCI literature
• Knowledge of InDesign
• Open to feedback and knows how and when to defend design choices
• Proactive, hands-on person who loves a challenge
This is a full–time, on–site position at an award–winning company with a passion for smart design and fulfilling user experiences.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
User Experience Lead