Our client, a leading multinational corporation are looking for a User Experience Team Lead to help them develop digital projects including web applications, mobile and other emerging platforms.
The UX Team Lead will lead a team of UX staff in a team environment to understand product requirements, identify user needs and create the conceptual framework and documentation designed to guide the development of user-centered design solutions.
You must be able to drive concepts from ideation to articulation and on to supporting the construction and execution of elegant solutions.This role plays a pivotal role as a conduit between strategy, content, design and technology.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and lead a small team to gain outputs
- work through all projects with an 'Agile' methodology
- Lead projects from a UX perspective, defining functionality, navigation and interaction principles of rich and complex interactive experiences.
- Gather, distill and synthesize digital product requirements.
- Contribute to the strategic direction and vision of projects.
- Provide company-wide thought leadership on usability and user-centered design principles and understand when situations require deviating from those principles.
- Incorporate best practices of human-centered design, understanding the relationships between people’s behaviors and digital products.
Identify opportunities for process improvement and establish methodology.
If this sounds like you, contact me on email@example.com / 02 8288 8288
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs