Amazing opportunity for Senior UX Designer to join a growing team with a global company in Seattle.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
- 7+ years experience solving complex business problems through user-centered design
- A stellar process driven portfolio that demonstrates mastery in creating effective design solutions with measurable results
- Experience designing web, mobile and user products from conception to production, within an agile environment
- Ability to develop conceptual diagrams, wire frames, detailed visual mock ups, and prototypes to communication high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
- Work with cross-functional teams to collaborate and push the boundaries of design with product managers, designers, and developer to achieve a holistic product vision across multiple devices
If this sounds like you, read on!
You are an organized self-starter that can deal with ambiguity and are always on the look out for ways to improve the customer experience. You are an excellent collaborator and have no problem presenting–and defending–your ideas to other designers, product managers, and company leaders. You understand the value of user testing and prototyping, and thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. Above all you are passionate about solving real problems for real people through research, design, and iteration.
You will work with other members of the design and product teams to create interfaces that are attractive, useful, and usable. You will use market analysis, feedback, site metrics, and usability findings to tailor your designs to the customer in order to best solve their problems. You will be responsible for developing your ideas from concept to completion, presenting them to stakeholders for approval, and working directly with developers to bring them to life.
We are a rapidly expanding team focused on creating the best customer-facing experiences for the collection, organization, and enjoyment of personal data and content. We have big ideas, and are willing to take risks in order to realize them. We are small enough to move quickly while enjoying the stability that comes with being an industry leader. We tackle modern, complex problems in innovative ways and create software that improves people’s lives.
· A stellar portfolio of work demonstrating mastery in creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results
· Superior communication skills; ability to listen, present, and sell through ideas
· Self starter with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for the hard work required to solve creative challenges preferred
· Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software or by hand
· Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
· Working knowledge of User Centered Design Principles and Practices
· Proven mastery of working within a cross-team environment
· Strong ability to synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering
· Proven experience designing for rich enterprise or productivity based software
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
· Strong understanding of user research methodologies and practices.
Relocation within the United States
If this is you, apply now!