Seeking a UX Lead to join a digital / financial technology team with a growing F500 client. This role is a full time, open-ended assignment role with opportunity to convert to full-time employment.
The UX Lead have the opportunity to build and lead a cross-discipline team of designer, planners, and researchers and focus on discovery and design of innovative optimized digital tools for banking/financial services.
• Build and lead a cross-discipline experience design team to invent and execute breakthrough web & mobile products & tools.
• Oversee projects using Design Thinking principles with agile methods.
• Serve as SME design in IA / UI / design thinking strategy
• Co-create Design briefs and set expectations for deliverables.
• Present concepts to stakeholders and product teams -- a charismatic and compelling storyteller.
• Serve as the voice of the customer.
Experience and requirements:
• 7+ years of experience designing rich interactive experiences & digital products (web & mobile).
• Deep knowledge of the Design Thinking methodology and experience leading teams through the process of investigation, ideation and implementation.
• Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and public speaking skills
• Experience leading Design &UX teams & resources
• Experience in both web and mobile tool development
• Strong understanding of interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation.
• Skilled in time and project management