Vitamin T is currently working with an exciting Agency grow by finding them a high level UX Lead! This person needs to be on the forefront of digital. Your direction will be heard as you will be a thought leader in UX and Design world. If you are what they are looking for they might skip the contract to hire and bring you on in a Perm capicity.
***MUST HAVE PORTFOLIO***
Things they are looking for with this role:
- They are looking for someone with a Transcendent UX background.
- Must have a robust thought portfolio -- ie, with case studies
- Work with large orgs to accelerate their digital experience
- Has the ability to disrupt the way their large clients disrupt and work.
- Sit down with clients to help solve problems.
- Bring stakeholders together and get ultimate focus. They then determine what solution makes the most sense for the client.
- Information Architecture: Concept models, sitemaps, process flows, use cases
Top 3 things
- Are you someone who is truly an analytical thinkers, public speaker and blogger on UX, effective account manager?
- Are you someone who can get into the weeds sometime and get in front of the client to be charismatic and engaging?
- Are you a great speaker and listener? Philosophy is huge.
- Likes to dive in, will be jumping into 3 or 4 different RFPs then will transition to be introduced to ALL accounts, will be the lead UX and will need to know details of and interact with all of the agency's accounts
- They will manage and hire freelance and full time staff under them
- Working on site to interact with team
- Travel will be required for this position to work with end clients
- Prototyping: Create paper and interactive prototypes for use during research sessions.
- Audience definition: Work with Experience Researchers and Experience Strategists to define audience segments and attributes.
- Persona development: Work with Experience Researchers and Experience Strategists to segment-aligned create personas.
- Usability Testing: Work with Experience Researchers and Experience Strategists to plan, execute, and analyze usability tests.
- Plans: Work within the CatalystGo framework to organize and sequence creative work.