AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to help them identify a Lab Coordinator for the their UX Research Lab in Northern, VA.
Our goal is to fully engage our customers in order to radically change how they interact with our products.
We are looking for an after hours and weekend Lab Coordinator to assist researchers by managing the relationship with intent leads, research participants and by coordinating the schedule for USERLabs research. The Lab Coordinator is also responsible for coordinating with our recruiting vendors to ensure we have the best participants for research that occurs in the lab.
You will be the point of contact between our intent leads, researchers, recruiting vendors and research participants. When research is scheduled, you will make sure all participants sign necessary forms, answering any questions they might have as well as making sure they are compensated for their time. You should be able to adapt quickly and on the spot, to meet ever changing and unpredictable research needs.
In addition to basic duties of managing the coordination of the lab from a scheduling standpoint, the lab coordinator should also devote time toward perfecting how we engage our intent leads, and our recruiting vendors. Collaboration with other USERLabs coordinators will also be necessary.
- Coordinating the research occurring in the UX Lab location
- Welcoming research participants to the lab, making sure they are properly set up to begin research (collecting forms, etc.)
- Constant improvement of our intake and recruiting process
- Collaboration with other coordinators to ensure we are meeting research needs across our digital organization
What You Bring:
- Ability to think quickly and resolve problems in a fast paced and unpredictable environment while keeping a pleasant demeanor
- Constant hunger to improve our current operating procedures and make our team even more efficient in research prioritization and recruiting
- Experience shepherding users through research experiences or training experiences is a plus
- Willingness to learn digital tools that help facilitate research
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to accept feedback and take positive steps towards improvement
- Collaborative team player who prioritizes building strong relationships with diverse project partners
- Associate’s degree or military experience
- 2 years of facility coordination experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of facility coordination experience
- 3 years of scheduling and customer service experience
- 2 years of experience managing and interacting with vendors