One of our Fortune 500 and Premier Financial clients is looking for a savvy and dynamic UX Designer that also has a good UI understanding and design aesthetic. This is a 6-month long-term assignment with an option of extending or going temp-to-perm. This role is a W2 on an hourly base. Compensation is competitive for a mid-level Interaction Designer.
As part of the UX & Design team within their Global Information Management area, the client’s primary mission is to enable data within the daily lives of the many different personas within the company, from marketers to data scientists. As part of this broader mission, a new team, has been formed which focuses on commercializing their closed loop data advantage.
The client is looking for a Senior UX Designer with a good UI sense to partner with the Advance product and business development teams and to take the lead on:
- Acting as the face of the design team in partnering with the Advance product team to plan and execute on a user-centric product development process that will result in the next major iteration of their web platform – this will include planning and carrying out user research, synthesis of research, prioritizing research findings against the existing product backlog, and then owning the design of prioritized changes to the web platform from sketching through wireframing to visual designs
- Acting as a strategic member of the Amex Advance unit, leveraging our proximity to user research and design thinking to drive innovative product ideas and be a major contributor to the product backlog
- Visible experience/in-depth portfolio of past UX work highlighting strategic thinking, leveraging user research, and ideating via sketches/wireframes
- Visible experience/in-depth portfolio of past UI/visual/communication design work showing an eye for an effective use of fundamentals like grids/layouts, typography, color, etc.
- Ability to work in both the Adobe CC suite and/or Sketch
- Experience in running end-to-end projects, including partner management and managing up to leadership, in an independent fashion
- Ability to run and enhance collaboration sessions amongst designers but also product partners
- Experience with integrating UX-driven insights and influencing product backlogs
- Experience with data-related platforms is a plus