Exciting digital agency client looking to add UX Director. This person will be bringing User Experience to the agency and leading a new UX team within creative. They will be responsible for providing thought leadership, UX expertise through to execution. Long term goal is to build a team around this person and expand UX capabilities.
• Provide thought leadership and a unifying vision for the user experience across the agency's offerings
• Evaluate the effectiveness of new and existing UX elements in the existing product by incorporating customer feedback, and best practices in order to continuously evolve and improve the product
• Champion a user-centered design process throughout the organization
• Work with executive team to integrate UX into the rest of the organization
• Participate in customer site visits to interact with customers management and users to elicit usability requirements
• Define UX goals/strategy and work closely with Creative, Content and Account Management
• 5+ years of progressive UX/UI design and/or product management experience in software, web and mobile environments
• 4+ years of experience managing UX/UI resources and strategy
• Solid exposure to web and mobile software development, product/design research and brand awareness
• Demonstrated success in leading UX design opportunities from concept to successful launch/implementation
• Visionary with strategic mindset who can also partner with others to execute the strategy
• Expertise in developing and weaving together a strong interaction design and a strong visual design to produce a seamless, effortless experience. •
• Successful experience in building teams, goal setting, coaching, & developing individuals to achieve targeted results.