We are looking for a top-notch UX Digital Content Strategist with strong digital experience to join this growing team. In this role, you’ll collaborate with other designers, developers, the product owner and other stakeholders. Your job will be to help us set and execute content strategies that align with business objectives and drive digital innovation, helping us to establish the best digital customer experience for investors in the industry.
We are looking for talent with product experience, rather than those who have mostly done content for marketing. We need people to jump into digital product design on a UX team, from a content / writing perspective. They would be involved in ideation and design in a collaborative manner (while not being designers themselves), and should have some experience working on a UX team or closely with UX designers to create a digital product.
• Develops content matrices for existing designs (to identify content needs)
• Proactively engages design and marketing managers to identify content needs
• Leads discussions and reviews of content strategy deliverables with business partners and stakeholders.
• Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language (microcopy), navigational nomenclature and other content throughout the experiences
• Able to draft content guidelines for the team (to use when creating preliminary designs)
• Active desire to collaborate with design and development colleagues
• Can facilitate/lead team ideation sessions
• Able to conduct content audits of existing and competitive brands
• Capable of synthesizing user feedback to make strategic content considerations
• Co-create/concept development. Preferred Education/Experience: 2-4 years experience
Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may wish to show us content you've created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.