City: New York Metro
Job Terms: Freelance and Freelance-to-hire
You: A UX professional with a strong portfolio for various client projects in web and mobile
We are Vitamin T, a digital-focused creative staffing firm. Our award-winning agency clients seek UX specialists for multi-touch point interactive experiences for some of the hottest leading media and entertainment brands. Let us introduce you to smart, dynamic teams that celebrate creative independence but also thrive on collaboration.
Sounds like a good fit?
Some candidate requirements:
- Able to design across multiple touch-points (including web, mobile, social, and tablet) and develop adaptive/responsive solutions to tie digital touch-points together
- Experience with wire framing, user flows, and/or prototyping and a user behavior strategy overview
- Able to show interface, website and/or application design samples
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools like Omnigraffle, Visio, or Axure
Nice to have:
- BA or MA in Cognitive Science, HCI, Interaction Design, or similar
* Don't think this is the right role for you but know someone who would be great for it? Tell us about them! Just for referring great candidates to Aquent & Vitamin T you earn points that turn into cash
rewards! And if we put your referral to work, you'll earn additional points for every hour your referral works. For more information please log into your 'MyAquent' account.
**Please note: You must be authorized to work in the U.S., we are unable to pay for sponsorship or relocation.
Vitamin T sets you up to work with the best and brightest, crafting showcase experiences that move user experience into the next phase. Interested? Apply now!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs