Must have a solid UX Design background/portfolio and have experience working on end to end solutions.
The client's digital team establishes and governs the strategy of client digital ecosystem, creates centralized digital platforms, capabilities and standards and offers digital execution services for businesses and corporate centers to leverage.
The Consulting UI/UX Designer within the Digital Delivery Group will be responsible for the execution and delivery of important design artifacts to support the many digital projects supporting internal and external businesses. The designer will require past UI/UX design experience in large web projects as well as enterprise software applications. This person will also be responsible for creative end-to-end solutions through, but not limited to, Interaction Design Visualizations, CSS/visual design styles, front-end development of work and be able to design flexible/responsive solutions that adapt to viewports, that work in design frameworks.
The UI/UX designer will be adept in a fast-paced SCRUM environment, where accuracy and speed are assumed, and quality of delivery is assured.
Requirements & Skills
• BFA in Digital/UX Design or equivalent 7+ years of experience in digital
• 7+ years of graphic arts and design experience
• Experience in monitoring multi-site designs across concurrent initiatives successfully
• Strong communication skill in order to clearly present present/sell your deliverables
• Design expertise in creation touch friendly design systems for a diverse range of screen applications
• Experience in designing strait in CSS, plus Fireworks, PhotoShop, Illustrator, etc.
• Strong understanding of interactive design principles and how to maximize user engagement. Your IxD prototype tools: Axure RP/Visio/Balsamiq, etc
• Understanding of how to edit design decisions to streamline interactions and minimize cognitive load
• Portfolio shows no “template sites” and exhibits mastery of classic design principles of color, layout, typography, and use of space
• Master knowledge of how to design develop for legacy and modern browser together and how those variables impact design solutions
• Ability to be creative while working with enterprise brand style/standards & guidelines
• Experience working with a content management and system development groups
• Understand the opportunities & constraints of multiple platforms (desktop, web, mobile, etc.)
• Manage complex initiatives with limited supervision and posses good decision making skills
• Closely coordinate timing, clarify deliverable support needs, dependencies with team leaders, project managers and peers
• Work well independantly or with other designers and project contributors to ensure the consistency and quality of the site and ensure it reflects or reinforces branding guidelines
• Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams to create professional and engaging user experiences for new and existing website interface and online communications
• Design and iterate pixel-perfect UI design for web, mobile and enterprise application environments. Translate to well tagged CSSs
• Ensure UI fits and reinforces branding guidelines
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs