Below is a list of activities that our client would like the consultant to work on over the next few months.
· Provide ongoing input on the new Acuity UX – We are launching a new UX for our Acuity product line in a private beta site for approximately 40 districts on July 29th. The users in this site are being asked to provide us feedback on their experience before we launch the new UX to our entire customer base in December. In response to the feedback from our private beta testing users, we would like the customer experience consultant work collaboratively with product management to adjust the new UX based on this feedback. We have already started to receive some feedback from our customer advisory board and it is conflicting at times. We feel that there is a real need to have someone with a design background help us sort through this feedback.
· Provide input on the launch strategy for the new Acuity UX – We have a launch strategy planned for our December roll-out, but I would love to have this design resource review our launch strategy and provide additional feedback or thoughts on how we can ensure that users will know how to use the new design without calling customer support.
· LAS Links Online Implementation – Our LAS Links product line has recently launched an online version of our product. We have run into some challenges with the implementation / set-up process. I’d like to have the customer experience consultant review the challenges that we have been facing with the implementation/set-up process of our online product, our current set of recommendations, interview customers and internal staff on their experience and provide additional input on how to ensure that we have a smooth implementation process going into the fall. Our goal is that this new online product is easy to implement and customers can start using it with limited hand-holding from our account management team.
· Report design – We have several new products/investments that will be requiring updated report designs over the next few months. I’d like this consultant to be able to provide feedback and input as these reports are being designed. Provide input on design of TASC, LAS Links and Acuity reports
· New investments - Provide input throughout detailed planning of new investments – especially in the areas of reporting, integration of systems, online testing, configuration screens, etc.
· Ad hoc – input on new interactions and enhancements within our online products