Aquent's Fortune 25 client is looking for 3+ User Experience Designers to work an ongoing assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week in Atlanta, GA. Potential to turn permanent.
- This individual will act as a UX Designer (80%)/Architect(20%) hybrid that will be using the existing e-commerce site as a foundation for a B2B site/current.com site extension.
- Will be charged with creating an end-to-end experience based on the core website's current functionality
- Will be responsible for everything from the user interface, user journey mapping, prototyping and be able to keep the "big picture" mindset with site design, creating a interwoven site experience with clean flow, well-versed in best UX practices.
- Responsible presenting design and architecture ideas.
- Will need to be comfortable with Sketch, Axure, Invision, all Adobe products.
- 2.5-8 years of UX experience is desired
- UX experience related to B2B sites is EXTREMELY desirable
- Retail/eCommerce UX experience is a plus
- Soft skills: flexible personality that understands shifting priorities from stakeholders, and collaboration with other corporate leaders. A person who is corporately savvy and understands presenting from an "influential" type of standpoint with persuasive fact-based presentations and conversations
- Candidates will need to be prepared to walk through their portfolio in a presentation based type of manner- explaining design and architecture decisions, during the interview portion, in a persuasive manner, understanding/ influencing different personalities and priorities.