Job Title: UX Designer
Job Location: Victoria, London
Start Date: Asap
Salary: 50,000 per annum + Benefits
An amazing opportunity to join a global brand with an exciting new opportunity for a talented and passionate UX designer. Working in the Innovation team, the candidate will be involved in the conception and design of products which delight customers and push the boundaries of the brand's role with consumers. It’s a fast paced and hands on role. During conception of products, it’s about understanding consumers, and creating and testing hypothesis about how the will react. Beyond concept, it’s about quickly creating market-ready products which can be constantly improved through iteration.
As a key player in the innovation team, you will take part in every aspect of product development, from customer research through prototyping to final product, taking particular responsibility for customer insight and UCD excellence.
Job requirements and qualifications (Skills, knowledge, experience & education):
• Experience leading UX activities such as user research, ideation sessions, usability testing, stakeholder interviews etc.
• Translate research findings into creative concepts and functional components
• Create wireframes from lo- to hi-fidelity, clickable prototypes, user flows and other appropriate UX deliverables
• Be the ‘eyes of the customer’ and balance customers’ needs with business requirements while considering technical constraints
• Be able to think ‘mobile first’ in applying functional UX design across multiple devices (mobile, desktop, tablet)
• Apply the above within a fast, iterative environment (Rapid Prototyping, Agile)
• Work with visual designers, development teams and stakeholders to ensure designs are successfully implemented
• Proficient in industry standard software such as Axure, Omnigraffle etc.
• Up-to-date with current design trends and usability best practice
• Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate complex interaction design concepts at all levels
• A UX related degree (e.g. HCI, Human factors (HF&E), User Experience engineering etc.) or equivalent experience
• Love what you do and be proud of your work
A leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world.
Wireframing, Axure, Omingraffle, Flinto, sketching, flowcharts
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Title: UX Designer