Job Title: UX Designers x 2 roles
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £45k + benefits
Our client, a well-known global financial institution based in Central London, are looking for 2 UX Designers to join their multi-disciplinary studio team.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and consumer focused, have a mobile first approach, and be looking to push the client offering with digital product innovations.
These 2 roles are working within the same team, so candidates ranging across both Visual UX Design and UX Research focus areas could be suitable.
Our client see their UX team as a core connecting a number of business areas, so you will need to be confident interacting with brand, product, design, development, data analytics, marketing and sales teams, in addition to stakeholder engagement.
The successful candidates will design fantastic user centred digital experiences that will delight customers, reflect brand values, utilise platform capabilities and push innovation.
Working closely with other UX designers in a multi-disciplinary team, the role provides the opportunity to apply what you love doing and contribute to ensuring an environment of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Responsible for leading, and contributing to, the various UX activities involved in the UCD process.
- Working with Product Management, Product Optimisation, Acquisition and Conversion to design and improve product features and also contribute to the development of new products.
- Creating appropriate UX collateral to communicate customer and business requirements.
- Advocating a UCD and assist in educating and embedding this methodology across the wider business.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience leading UX activities such as user research, ideation sessions, usability testing, stakeholder interviews etc.
- Translate research findings into creative concepts and functional components
- Creating wireframes from lo- to hi-fidelity, clickable prototypes, user flows and other appropriate UX deliverables
- Be the ‘eyes of the customer’ and balance customers’ needs with business requirements while considering technical constraints
- Think ‘mobile first’ in applying functional UX design across multiple devices (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Apply the above within a fast, iterative environment (Rapid Prototyping, Agile)
- Work with visual designers, development teams and stakeholders to ensure designs are successfully implemented
- Proficient in industry standard software such as Axure, Omnigraffle, Photoshop etc.
- Up-to-date with current design trends and usability best practice
- Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate complex interaction design concepts at all levels
- A UX related degree (e.g. HCI, Human factors (HF&E), User Experience engineering etc.) or equivalent experience
- Love what you do and be proud of your work
- 25 days paid holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Additional 3 days paid leave per year to work on charitable projects
- Bonus programme
- On-site canteen
- Retail discounts
- Fun and vibrant office atmosphere with a focus on work/life balance
A global financial institution based in Central London. Despite being in the finance sector, the office is very lively and sociable and has a break out area with picnic tables and a crazy golf course. The team members also make a lot of effort fund raising for charities and you will be given 3 days paid leave per year to work on charitable projects.
If you are interested in the role, please apply ASAP with your CV and portfolio showcasing your work.
Your portfolio or case studies will ideally showcase the full life cycle of your projects, including thought process, UX deliverables and methodologies, with your input and project results clearly displayed. The ideal showcase of you work would be a clean, friendly and modern design style that fits with the brand’s tone of voice.
This will be a 2 stage interview process, ideally starting before end February.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Title: UX Designers x 2 roles