Who we are:
* We specialize in healthy behavior change coaching and condition management (eg, quitting smoking and weight management).
* This position will be located in our Seattle office, but we are very much a virtual company with team members all in all US time zones.
* We are passionate about making a difference in peoples lives.
* Comfortable working in an Agile development environment
* At least 5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, graphic designer, art/creative director or similar role
* Experience in wireframe creation, user-experience architecture, visual & interaction design best practices
* Results-driven, able to initiate and lead projects; work autonomously and multi-task in a dynamic environment. Self-motivated and completes small projects on your own, produce quality design quickly
* Naturally inclined to make things simpler and more intuitive, sensitive to how UI can help users, sensitive to color, layout, space, icons and visual hierarchy
* Above all, must have great sense of humor as well as a sense of urgency
What you’ll be doing:
* UI for full website redesign (a support site for the health coach/participant relationship) + responsive web design, and companion mobile app.
* Initiate and manage user experience research and testing
* Work very closely with Product Managers, Business Analyst, and Development to flesh out business and design requirements
* Develop detailed wireframes, user flows, mockups, designs and other product deliverables to effectively communicate designs and product requirements
Bonus points for:
* Mobile experience a big plus
Tools we use:
InVison, Omnigraffle, Adobe Creative Suite, JIRA & TFS, Sharepoint, MS Office
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs