Do you have a Product Design/UX Design background where you enjoy creating and optimizing graphical assets for tablets and mobile screen displays? Do you have excellent design skills and the necessary technical knowledge to improve the current brand products and make them stand out among the rest? Aquent has a Product Designer/UX Designer role for a prestigious Fortune 500 client local to the Seattle, WA market area. Individuals considered for this role need to have an excellent portfolio that displays projects related to this role and that accentuates your superb design skills. You will be responsible for leading, maintaining, updating, and evolving the omni-channel customer journey via smartphones and tablets. Additionally, you will be a part of a highly collaborative product team, in an agile environment that is heavily focused on application work stream. You will support the product team and you will be required to plan, build, and build creative concepts and take direction to manage concurrent development efforts along the way.
- Contribute to the shared business goals of the product team.
- Create and update designs and layouts, while working within defined templates.
- Form partnerships and work side-by-side with information architects, product managers, and engineers.
- Document and optimize standards and guidelines to support new and ongoing work.
- Participate in the planning and development of new content.
- Employ design standards set by company style guides.
- Remain current with app trends, usability and standards, along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.