AQUENT is seeking a Junior Level UX Designer with a strong eye for visual design. The typical design and art programs used here will be Sketch, Illustrator and InDesign.
This role is located in Richmond, Virginia and you will be joining an amazing team, focusing on doing quick projects, showcasing and creating demos for partners.
This role in a nutshell: We are looking for someone who will do the tactical, deliverable design. You will take requirements from our business partners and turn that into examples of how they may integrate with our services for their customers. You will then, in turn, create a visual demo for the customer to see using Invision, creating prototypes in Sketch or Photoshop
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times! You will get to work with a company who is focused on changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives.
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.