AQUENT is seeking a UX Designer with visual and motion design experience to join a creative and collaborative in-house agency team!
The ideal candidate will bring at least six years of UX, visual and motion design experience and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment working cross-functionally with Product Managers and other designers.
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
UX Designer Minimum Qualifications:
• 6+ years professional experience as an UX motion designer / user experience designer; expertise in both motion and visual design.
• Bachelor's degree in UX Design or related design discipline.
• Ability to use motion to a narrative effect and understanding the future of interactive motion.
• Experience in illustration, motion graphics and/or animation, video editing, film production, and videography
• Experience with design and prototyping tools such as After Effects and C4D
• Experience designing mobile web, and/or on-device mobile applications
UX Designer Responsibilities:
• Define and implement the motion design language for Capital One Investing products.
• Provide patterns, best practices and guidance on animation and transitions for different devices and platforms including web, Android, and iOS.
• Collaborate with fellow UX designers as they incorporate motion into their work to enhance interactivity and delight users.
• Applying your creative skillset to craft ideas that sets a bar for the industry
• Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine.
• Work with Product, Brand and Engineering to refine your ideas for maximum impact
• Perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts
• Partner with others in the broader design community to develop and extend the experience across the array of offerings
• Ability to fuse creativity and code to deliver cutting edge interactions.
• Propensity to focus on detailed aspects of motion and experience, often related to physics, patterns, and visual design elements; ability to use motion to express sentimental or emotional experience.
• Excellent communication, presentation, conceptual, interpersonal and analytical skills.