Our Client is seeking someone a UX Designer to analyse and improve their ecommerce platform, customer experience and sales opportunities.
The position is part of the Customer experience team and is responsible for the analysis and delivery of improving the customer experience on their online channel. The position will seek to look at ways and opportunities to optimise and improve the online space.
- A broad thinker, you know global trends and can implement best practice where possible, but you're also able to break out of the box and think differently.
- You know there isn't one single answer to a design problem and can readily bring three more to the table at short notice.
- Running workshops, user research, user journeys, user flows, wireframes & user testing and managing stakeholders are essential and should be second to none.
- A willingness to lead and be led. You'll be expected to help lift team capability by presenting ways to work differently, while quickly understanding existing strengths of the team, how they complement your own and just how you make the team even stronger.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to synthesize data from many sources
- Customer centric with analytical and conversion rate mindset.
- You share, you listen, you absorb, you understand, you facilitate, you're not
precious about your own solutions and will gleefully seek multiple sources of
feedback to take your designs to the next level.
- You can also work quickly on the fly with our developers to modify your solutions as
new information comes to hand, an Agile mind set.
- Be able to provide guidance and direction to UI designers as well as work along
- We believe it's not enough to craft a great design for a product; you can also
clearly articulate the logic and justification behind the design and how it meets
both business and user goals.
- The ability to stand up and confidently deliver your new design to anyone, at any
level of the business.
- You're plugged in to both the local and international UX community and can use
this network and knowledge to help you make great decisions on the go
To learn more about this roll please contact Benjamin on (03) 92449911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org