Will be supporting order, create and manage applications – primarily tablet and desktop. User flows, wireframes, concepts, visual design and working directly with developers on-site.
This is an existing project
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
- Produce a variety of UX deliverables for both information architecture and visual design.
- Must understand mobile first and be proficient in designing exclusively for touch devices.
- Be responsible for creating flows and wireframes to depict interaction solutions that are inline with business and IT requirements.
- Be responsible for designing solutions and delivering assets that adhere the Retail Visual Design Language, used to guide all design decisions for our Retail applications
- Able to quickly and seamlessly move between designing for different platforms and fully understand the nuances between all.
- Ability to work with business product owners, IT developers, business analysts, and other project resources.
- Ability to translate business requirements and strategy documents into simple, concise and compelling solutions.
- Ability to present UX work and findings to a variety of audience, including business product owners, IT resources, and senior leaders in enterprise.
- Perform UX quality assurance against developed applications and log defects with development teams.
- Collaborate with other UX resources to deliver the optimal UX solution based on requirements.
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- Portfolio required for submission (online or PDF is acceptable)
- Portfolio must include user flows, wireframes and visual designs
- Adobe Creative Suite Skills
- 2-4 years’ experience delivering digital solutions to a variety of industries
- Touch and mobile first experience required
- Experience working on website, tablet applications and other touch-based interfaces
- Understanding of HTML/CSS (position does not include front-end development)
- Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Degree in user experience, graphic design, marketing, human factors or similar
- Axure prototyping skills
- Sketch App skills
- Previous corporate experience
Sketch ideal – if no experience there but strong in Illustrator we are ok with that
Visual design experience
Wire frame experience
Experience working with developers