Seeking a talented UX designer (1-3 years of experience preferred) with empathy and respect for UI and Visual Design. You’ll join a dynamic team to design customer-facing web interfaces within a fun, fast-paced fin-tech environment.
This is an open-ended assignment role (W2) and has potential to convert to full-time employment.
The ideal candidate will be a strong UX designer with some visual design capabilities with hands on experience at all levels of the UX process of designing digital products. Seeking a candidate with a flexible no-ego workstyle and great communication skills who enjoys working with a collaborative team.
- 1-3 years of experience in experience design
- Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development, interaction design and prototyping
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Team work: Develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with direct reports, peers, managers and other internal or external stakeholders
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)