We are looking for an experienced UX designer and Information Architect for this game, which inspires millions to create together, connects people across the globe, and brings together a community that is among the most active and passionate in the world. This role will be focused on building the store!
- Create an information architecture for the game's store, as the catalog expands to hundreds of items
- Design and implement prototypes, mock ups, task analysis, usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams.
- Generate design ideas; presents and sells designs to product group. Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- Create user flow diagrams identifying key information and possible actions players need at each step of an experience
- Work with the design team to ensure consistent user experiences across screens drawn by various designers
- Excel at cross-functional communication and scoping designs to fit a schedule
- Integrate feedback from User Research, Marketing, and product team to iterate on designs
- 3-5 years work related experience required.
- 2+ years design experience in console gaming
- Has completed at least 1 development cycle in a design role on a shipped console game
- Experience diagramming user flows in Visio or equivalent flow chart program
- In market designs for store navigation
- Can produce interactive UX prototypes in a tool like Power Point/Sketch/Marvel
- Excellent understanding of the differences in User Experience design between mobile, desktop, and console
- Great communication – written and verbal
- Possesses a strong critical eye and passion to “find the fun” in the player’s experience
- Able to work by yourself or as part of a team
- Willingness to explore, iterate and collaborate on difficult problems
- Knowledge of the game's franchise, including differences between the PC, console, and pocket editions and the various modes of play available in each