Aquent is looking for a User Experience designer to help create delightful, engaging experience designs that help define the UI experience within a gaming franchise. Our ideal candidate is self-directed and possesses strong creative, technical, and problem-solving skills. This individual must demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively within a large cross-disciplinary team. They have a passion for creating meaningful and rewarding experiences for players in an industry-leading multiplayer experience.
• Create and distribute design briefs, wireframes, and flow documents to key stakeholders.
• Conduct user research, competitive analyses, and team ideation sessions to help inform design decisions.
• Understand the motivations and needs of our users in collaboration with the user research and data science teams.
• Work with multiple disciplines to champion user-centered design principles, maintaining consistency and quality of the experience throughout implementation.
• Stay on top of gaming and UX trends and support the team as a player advocate for usability.
• Maintain a positive work environment that is motivating and fosters a strong sense of creativity and passion for excellence.
• A fine attention to quality and detail, both creatively and technically is required.
• Experience designing interactive experiences on console an asset.
• Experience in wireframing software required (Visio is ideal).
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite an asset.
• Familiarity with Axure RP, Adobe Xd, or similar prototyping software an asset.
• Good organization and communication skills are required.
• Interest in video games an asset.