The client is an e-commerce company looking for an UX Designer to join their team for a temp-to-perm basis, for 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Mateo, CA.
Their office is a 10 minute walk from Caltrain.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Working with the hiring manager primarily and different stakeholders in marketing and sales departments
- Making suggestions and developing wireframes and/or prototypes and digital assets/graphic assets
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Depth and knowledge of e-commerce (i.e. working in industry or working with e-commerce clients)
- Take a little direction and run with it (i.e. project and hold necessary meetings with stakeholders and execute to deliver on time)
- UX Design (i.e. process flows, customer journeys, wireframes, prototyping, etc.)
- Axure and/or Invision and Sketch
- Understanding data (i.e. pulling from UX initiatives, click throughs and journeys through there and behavior data going through reportings and noting behavioral patterns and in-person interviews and coming out with solutions)
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Visual design/UI design
- Working in the gaming industry
**Must have a portfolio or samples of work that have the following criteria above to be considered**
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated portfolio, hourly rate/annual salary, and availability to interview/start!