You’re a hacker and harvester of emerging technologies and trends at heart, able to jump into the fray and synthesize compelling consumer audio experiences from a napkin sketch to a
whiteboard to a comprehensive requirements document.
You’re a detail oriented, pixel-aware, design-o-phile, interaction expert, dedicated to driving responsive principles across a multi-platform context.
You’re a born collaborator and mentor, eager to work side-by-side with high performance multidisciplinary designers, product managers, researchers and technologists exploring the
limits of audio content discovery and consumption experiences.
• Own overall end-to-end user experience - from the big picture (owning the overall user experience and consistency across an entire product) down to specifics of UI layout for a feature or service flow.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, walkthroughs and paper prototypes to communicate your design to the rest of the team. Iterate in low fidelity to arrive at the best possible design.
• Develop detailed wireframes, user flows, mockups, and other product deliverables to effectively communicate designs and product requirements.
• Work with cross-functional teams (product managers, engineering, customer service, marketing, merchandising, QA, etc.) on complex user flows and commerce driven projects.
• Work seamlessly with the Visual Design department to develop and maintain signature aesthetics, standards and brand integrity.
• Envision and develop intuitive, scalable, and engaging interactions and experience designs for multiple platforms (web and mobile).
• Work with our in-house User Research department to test features and incorporate user feedback into design iterations.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs