Must have a strong corporate/agency portfolio
UX/ID will work on research and develop information architecture, and interaction design to create superb user experiences. This role will help to develop and understand the business requirements and then translate them into customer centric experience.
Skills and Experience :
• Collaborate with staff, technical resources and business owners on workflow, UX requirements, prototypes, use cases and user profiles.
• Has strong knowledge of information design principles and well developed skills in creating and documenting all aspects of business requirements, interface design (wire framing, story boarding, rough layouts, mock-ups, interface elements and icons), functional specifications (technical writing and annotations), user needs (flow charts, scenarios and prototype testing) and information architecture (site maps and navigation) are critical.
• Demonstrated ability to execute on IA of complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies and metadata frameworks, and templates for content management systems.
• Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions.
• Demonstrated experience conducting user research and translating user research into design decisions.
• Gather and translate business requirements and user needs, task and goals into meaningful interactive experiences that satisfy users and/or reduce costs or improve profitability..
• Oversee the creation of prototypes and supply input into user testing.
• Collaborate with senior design and technical staff to insure proper execution of interaction design
• Develop use cases to assist with QA staff to insure proper implementation of features and functions
• At least 5+ years of user interface design experience
• Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
• Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications
• Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions - must have an intermediate understanding of major web analytics.
• Strong self-management skills as well as ability to work as a contributing member of a multi-discipline team.
• Ability to collaborate with other designers and developers to envision and iterate concepts.
• Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Axure7, Photoshop, Illustrator and Visio.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs