• Working at the early Concept phase (participating in idea sessions, storyboarding, brainstorming, creating user scenarios, and sketching/proto-typing).
• Partnering closely with other designers and engineers to deliver throughout the design phase (deliverables include information structures and hierarchies; navigation models; animations, wireframes, flows, and other visual prototypes; and redlines).
• Helping define how the Company's Design Language applies to Services Design
• Working with DIs (design integrators) and developers to complete designs and ship high-quality UX designs
• Developing user experience and visual design solutions that work across Services and the product teams with a focus on innovation within the existing visual design language (including grid, typography, color and other design-language patterns).
• Creating and presenting design solutions and strategies that bring the user story to life.
• A BA/BS or higher degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Communication Arts, Information Design, Visual Design, or related degree.
• 4+ years of relevant design work experience.
• A portfolio that demonstrates strong interaction and visual skills, and the ability to work with designers and engineers.
• A creative and user-centered approach to design.
• Demonstrated ability for strategic problem solving.
• Great listening skills, with an open minded and team-oriented approach to design.
• Strong communication skills including written, verbal, and presentation skills.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs