Our client has a premier online content network with the information and entertainment people crave. Their brands dive deep into the things people care most about across entertainment, tech, news, business, and sports.
With hundreds of millions of unique visitors from around the world each month, this company is a global top 10 web property and is the largest premium content network online. Their unparalleled collection of sites are extremely powerful vehicles for advertisers to reach highly attractive, targeted demographics.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Create, refine, and maintain sitemaps, wireframes, user scenarios, prototypes, and specifications documents to communicate design ideas that illustrate user interface function and interaction
• Work with Product Managers to develop new innovative solutions and deliver functional product specifications
• Create navigational models and user flows that are aligned with the defined user experience and business requirements
• Collaborate with visual designers to provide input and help solve complex interaction problems
• Collaborate with developers to ensure execution and consistency of the experience
• Keep up with relevant industry trends and apply new ideas as appropriate to drive future enhancement.
What You Will Need for this Position:
• 5+ years experience as a UX Designer, Information Architect, or Interaction Designer
• Strong knowledge of UX processes and methodologies
• Advanced understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to business problems
• Proficient in industry standard tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Omnigraffle, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs