Sr. UX Designer
UX Designer wanted for San Francisco agency who will lead the most complex and innovative projects. You’ll owns multiple projects at the same time and oversees and drives a multi account. The work includes digital strategy and UX design across any touch-point, including web, mobile, social, tablet and in-store.
Key Areas of Expertise:
• Concepting / pitching / wireframing / user flows / prototyping / etc.
• Create project deliverables that clearly and persuasively communicate the UX strategy and the reasoning behind it.
• These deliverables include project plans, discovery findings, research protocols, research findings, personas, task lists, workflows, wireframes, page maps, interaction and behavior specs, and more.
• Create user experiences that can be mapped directly to the business and user requirements of the project as well as clearly communicate the UX strategy.
• Work closely with strategists, graphic designers and developers while advocating the best design for the end user and giving/receiving feedback.
• Participate in new business pitches, and extend existing client relationships.
• Work with the Director of UX and Strategy on project scopes, with specific responsibility for creating the UX process work plan against client needs.
• Staying abreast of industry best practices for UX design and processes, and gather sufficient information to support suitable UX design for any given project platform and technology.
Key Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience creating interfaces, large scale websites and/or applications, preferably in an agency setting.
• Proven experience leading UX on projects with an exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions.
• Expert proficiency level in a variety of design and prototyping tools: Visio, Omnigraffle, Axure and Adobe Create Suite (Indesign favored). Open to all though!!
• Use appropriate software to create professional-quality, well-designed deliverables to ROI DNA specifications.
• Very strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to assess data.
• Very strong communication skills, both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions and run work sessions.
• Able to multi-task in a very fast-paced team environment.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Sr. UX Designer