What We Need
A UX/product designer with strong visual design, interaction design, and research skills. We're looking for someone who can ideate with product managers, prototype a solution, and iterate based on user testing. You'll be helping us create game-changing SaaS solutions for small practice physicians around the nation.
What You Will Do
• Work with product managers to develop ideas for new features and functionality with client’s Practice Management (PM) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) products
• Develop a deep understanding of client’s users' attitudes, needs, and behaviors
• Create high and low fidelity prototypes to test your ideas
• Gather insight from user testing to iterate your prototypes
• Design and own the UI for new features and functionality
What We Will Expect You to Have
• An outstanding online portfolio with work demonstrating your visual and interaction design skills as well as the problems you helped to solve
• Experience sketching, prototyping, conducting user testing and focus groups
• Comfortable designing user interfaces in Photoshop or HTML/CSS
• Strong product sense (hint: we love UX Designers from product driven SaaS companies)
What We Will Deliver in Return
• More FREE caffeinated (or decaf) beverages than the coffee house down the street
• Well stocked game room and some pretty serious competition
• Company sponsored yoga sessions (twice weekly)
• Monthly mixer meetings -- that are actually FUN!
• A company dedicated to living, breathing, and eating its values (yes, we will find a way to eat them too!)
• An opportunity to work with a team of amazingly talented professionals hell bent on making a difference!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
What We Need