We have an exciting opportunity for a User Experience Designer to work with a MAJOR brand designing high profile consumer facing applications for mobile and web.
The right person will have:
• Bachelor degree in Design-related field
• 3 years of experience designing UX for high-traffic corporate web applications for mobile and web
• Strong conceptual design skills
• Strong visual design
• Critical eye and modern aesthetic
• Ability to design and problem solve with a “Less is More” mentality.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Expert ability to analyze written requirements and visually conceptualize the user interface and application flows
• Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Expert knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop & Illustrator)
• Expert knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in the production of prototypes, wireframes and high-fidelity mock-ups
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS desired
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conceptual Problem Solving
• Persona and Scenario Development
• Wireframing a wide range of experiences not limited to web, mobile and tablet.
• Creation of high-fidelity, pixel perfect mockups
• Analyze existing software (web and mobile) for Usability and Accessibility issues and provide recommendations for improvement
• Deliver user-centered design solutions in fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles
• Collaborating with a geographically diverse team of product owners, UX designers, developers
• Communicating effectively with engineers and problem solving UX issues
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs