Does UX run in your veins? Do you crave an environment that will not only challenge you but expand your skills within UX? Well then look no further!
Our client, a top financial company, is looking for a highly skilled UX Designer to be a part of the Digital Strategy team. In this key role, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, responsible for designing functional and engaging digital assets for both internal and external audiences. From receiving input from internal clients, through development of workflows and information architecture, to create high-quality visuals, the UX Designer will be focused on delivering a rich, world-class user experience.
Now let’s go through some of the responsibilities for this incredible opportunity:
-Author UX assets including wireframes, sitemaps, state transition diagrams, design pattern libraries and UI elements
-Creation and development of UX assets including wireframes, sitemaps, state transition diagrams, design pattern libraries and UI elements
- Develop workflows, information architecture, wireframes and prototypes, and other artifacts to describe the user experience
- Interpret business requirements to develop detailed wireframes and translate into visual designs that complies with design standard, including (as applicable) color palette usage, branding, imagery, layout, and typography.
- Manage multiple projects at one time, switching focus between projects as required to manage priorities
- Present design thinking to business stakeholders to build consensus around specific solutions
- Contribute to visual design strategy for projects as well as collaborate within the UX team to continue to develop and improve visual design standards and UI patterns.
- Ensure all product designs meet usability objectives and user requirements
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the implementation matches designs.
- Deliver UI recommendations in the form of documentation, suggested page designs, story-boards, or a moderate level of prototyping
Got that? Excellent, now how about we review the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following HCI, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Visual Design, and/or related fields
- 5 years of UX / IxD design experience
- Ability to translate business goals into elegant and intuitive interactive designs.
- Extensive knowledge of wire-framing and prototyping tools such as Axure or Omnigraffle, plus visual design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in user testing and usability analysis
- Experience with data visualizations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively within deadlines and manage time and priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- A strong portfolio of previous work demonstrating evidence of design ownership in a corporate environment
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership!
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
− Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
− Access to Fidelity 401(k)
− Access to FSA Program
− Direct deposit for your paycheck
− Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
− Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
− Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
− Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)