Our fintech client is looking for a mid-level UX designer with an eye for visual design to support their medical division (e.g. fertility, hair growth, orthodontics). S/he will be supporting the design of the flow of loan based purchases, their consumer facing form and getting the data back to consumers in interesting ways. S/he does not need to design from a new perspective, but needs to understand white space, typography and how to apply that for designs. Developing flows, personas, lo-fi and hi-fi mockups, and more. S/he will work closely with a project manager and engineering lead. This role is 3 months, potential to extend, temp to hire for the right fit.
- Mid-level UX designer, 3 years minimum experience
- People who don’t just take what they’ve been given, but question whatever it is and makes sense of it before just doing. This client is not looking for task takers!
- Financial background is ideal
- Experience working on forms and the progression of data collection
- Sketch and Invision a must
- Understanding product, engineering, strategy, user centered design, how to execute design and collaborate or lead product development overall, and filling in gaps as needed.
- Agency experience a plus
- Portfolio that demonstrates similar to work that this project entails, involving forms and data collection and how to make this process as easy as possible
**Must provide portfolio and resume that demonstrates above criteria for consideration!
Not available? We pay for referrals! If we place your referral, you'll receive $100, plus $1 dollar for every hour worked in the first 6 months. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing back!