Our client is looking for a UX designer to work with their support team on their support site and blog, to help all users of their software and products. Our client is also looking for a UX designer to work with a different team to build out AR/VR and Voice controlled products and services. In this position you will be responsible for auditing our clients web experiences for a range of products and audiences under the Emerging Technology umbrella and putting together a recommendation for a centralized web experience. This will require auditing, user research, prototyping a solution and working with the team lead to create buy-in from external stakeholders.
Not available? We pay for referrals! If we place your referral, you'll receive $100, plus $1 dollar for every hour worked in the first 6 months. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing back
A smart and passionate UX designer who asks questions, is interested in data and research and wants to create user-centered experiences. You are able to think on a macro and a micro level, and make decisions that support the end-to-end user journey. You look for new ways to increase experience customization and shape the overall user engagement. You have experience designing and shipping rich consumer facing web experiences. You’re enthusiastic about how things work and interact, and in creating a web first customer experience.
- Work closely with the business lead to help identify key priorities and opportunities based on user insights.
- Conduct market research to understand best practices.
- Conduct user research to understand our specific user needs pain points and build an experience that responds directly to those needs.
- Apply conceptual thinking to create desirable and feasible multi-platform digital solutions, combining user needs, business objectives and technical realities
- Apply user-centered design methodologies to ensure ideas are based on customer needs.
- Create wireframes and build prototypes to illustrate concepts and work closely with developers to build out experiences.
- Look for innovative ways to create experiences that support user engagement and retention.
- Use a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Iterate quickly and provide options to external partners.
- Advocate for the importance of user centered design and consumer quality experiences on the team and within the greater organization.
Your Professional Profile
Passion to design excellent experiences for humans
+5 years of professional experience in experience/UX design; 3-5 years' strong web or product experience from research to prototype - these should be actual projects for clients and not self-initiated ideas; consumer-facing brands and products
Strong portfolio of UX design and service design, including moving prototypes
Ability to rapidly conceive, visualize and iterate design solutions
Excellent communication skills+5 years of experience in employment doing UX work
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Experience Design, Interaction Design or related field (or equivalent experience)
Experience designing and shipping end to end web consumer experiences
Knowledge of qualitative user research and experience with building out surveys
Knowledge of content analysis and creating IA structures
Must work in Sketch
Experience with Emerging Technologies audience/ Experience with customer support solution
Ability to prototype in the browser
Multi-disciplinary, always-learning mindset
Experience in working on a distributed team