Our Fortune 500 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking a User Experience (UX) Designer for their User Experience team in Manhattan, New York City. This User Experience Designer opportunity is 12+ months with the potential to go full-time, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The Core Digital Team, which functions as an internal creative and digital agency for the company brands is seeking a UX Designer to join its team. The UX Designer will be responsible for creating, implementing, and optimizing the user experience strategy across the firm for marketing-oriented digital properties; translating business objectives into meaningful, online user experiences.
UX Designer Responsibilities include:
• Develop and execute web UX strategy, vision and roadmap aligned with business objectives
• Conduct user research and interviews and compile findings into meaningful insights
• Create user journey maps with a focus on key personas, user interaction flows, and personalization
• Analyze existing and create new information architecture for client websites, represented as sitemaps and content models
• Create wireframes and interactive prototypes that are a direct expression of the insights gleaned from user research
• Create compelling decks that clearly articulates your logic and thought process to stakeholders, ensuring that their business objectives are being met
UX Designer Qualifications:
• You’re a natural storyteller for digital products, translating research into insights and opportunities.
• 3 to 5+ years’ experience in UX roles for enterprise, marketing oriented websites (ideally with fortune 500 companies), in house agency or agency experience is a huge plus
• Ability to prototype interactions using design tools or code.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity.
• Ability to analyze data in the context of business objectives
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Ability to provide and receive honest and thoughtful feedback.
• Detail oriented team player
UX Designer Requirements:
• Expert in Adobe CC applications
• A portfolio of work that contains examples of UX for responsive web design systems.
• Examples of client presentations that demonstrate how a UX strategy solves a strategic business need